Conveyancing is the transfer of legal title from one person or entity to another.
At Stellar Legal we do more than simply process your purchase or sale. Selling and buying property and moving house can be a stressful time – we can help you deal with those stresses we endeavour to help you throught the process as smoothly as possible.
Elizabeth Dalyell can advise you in relation to a number of matters relating to the sale of your property which you might not hear about from others.
As lawyers we are qualified to provide complex legal advice – something which is not always available from others providing conveyancing services. Any potential problems can be identified and resolved early on.
Stellar Legal can assist you with:
- Free advice before you buy or put your property on the market
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
We have a good knowledge of the local property market and can provide you with advice and guidance when buying or selling from your first home to one of many property investments.
We can help you with your research, this will help you to narrow the field when you are looking for a property and will assist you to compare property values in your area. Some useful internet links are:
» Contact Stellar Legal to organise a consultation at office, home, or even a cafe – we’re flexible!